- 16th May
- 20th March
- 18th March
Luis was doing his taxes and I was helping(ish) and then I suddenly was like, “Oooh, this is where fishing boat proceeds comes from!” And I was disappointed that fishing boat proceeds are not on Maryland tax forms.
- 17th March
He’s not cheesy; he’s a penguin!Luis out of context
- 11th March
- Me: What's your favorite type of bird?
- Luis: Penguin! How do you not know that?!
- Me: I do know that! What's your favorite type of bird that can fly?
- Luis: A penguin on an airplane.
- 10th February
Love is using one hand on your laptop so you can keep holding hands. ♥
- 4th February
In A Single Man, by Christopher Isherwood, George and Jim share happy times simply sitting on a couch together, reading separate books. Luis and I do our own version of that, sitting with our separate laptops, occasionally commenting on the same thing.
- 1st February
Imagine words complexly. Use your people.Luis
- 1st February
Luis and Sara were so awesome and nice at the halloween gathering! Luis was so helpful and inviting, and Sara was so friendly and is an amazing vlogger, I subscribed cause I always look forward to her videos! They are the ultimate nerdfighterlike! I ship it!
I hope it’s not conceited to reblog these… They just make me so happy! ♥ Thank you, anony mouse!
- 27th January
The horse on the cheese is judging you.Luis, out of context
- 26th January
My hands are pretty much always cold.
Luis’s hands are pretty much always hot.
So, when we hold hands, we reach equilibrium.
- 19th January
- 10th January
- 4th January
- LUIS: I'm suitably impressed
- LUIS: Like a tortoise
- LUIS: http://static4.depositphotos.com/1015938/314/i/950/depositphotos_3143769-Pet-turtle-tortoise-eat-mushroom.jpg
- ME: (falls out of chair laughing until she's all tears and hiccups)
- 23rd December
- LUIS: What's Cookie Monster's species?
- ME: Monster. He's a monster that eats cookies! So his name is Cookie Monster.
- LUIS: So, if you are a person who likes cheese, you would be Cheese Human?
- ME: Yes, exactly.